I build information technology — turning raw data into opinionated data. On this website you can find personal thoughts about automation, testing and other topics.
You can send me a mail or follow me on Twitter.
Some things I do:
- I work as a software developer building information technology at heartbeat.
- I like to create tools, such as ghbackup, sleepto and promplot.
- From April ‘13 until September ‘17 I worked part-time and remote as a web developer for sope.io where I built servers in Node.js and worked on web and mobile applications using technologies ranging from jQuery and Backbone.js to Angular and React.
- From October ‘13 until October ‘17 I studied International Media and Computing in Berlin. I learned new things about the networking stack, image processing algorithms, natural language processing, search engines, machine learning, neuronal networks and more.
- I created Slangbrain, a chatbot for studying language, written in Go.
- I wrote my Bachelor’s Thesis about
Development and Applications of Chatbots.
- In ‘15 I worked for four months as an intern at Playlab where I built components for ETL pipelines in Ruby, solved Docker container issues, wrote integration tests in Node.js to track down Redis and Cassandra related bugs and created a dynamic admin interface with React.
- Since ‘12 I build and maintain Litewrite, a distraction-free writing app built on top of remotestorage, an innovative storage protocol.
- In late ‘12 I was part of a team participating in Node.js KO which let to my first job in tech later on.
- In summer ‘12 I did a three months internship at assistant, building websites.